My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

4 April 2018

Say Hello at the NEC

I shall be at Makers Central on the 5th and 6th of May, so do say hello if you're there.

This is an event for makers from the UK and the rest of the world.

YouTube makers will be there to meet viewer's in the flesh, and thank them for their support.

But rather than me going on about it, why not visit their official site.

Oh yes, I shall be making an announcement about this years #TOOLMake challenge - hopefully live at the event, but certainly filmed there for release on my channel.

Hope to see you there!

For those attending the heirloom box making course at my workshop that week, I shall leave you in Mike's capable hands for Saturday and Sunday, and be back from Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.