My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

2 August 2016

TOOLMake16 News

Thanks to all of you who entered the TOOLMake16 challenge.

There were some awesome entries, and if you haven't watched them all yet, then go take a look through the playlist on YouTube.

Many thanks also to Carl Jacobson, who is helping me to judge this year. I know how busy Carl is, so I really appreciate his taking the time to do this. Show him some love by stopping by his website and or YouTube channel.

Once the Champion and Prize Winners are known, I shall be posting a Results video. However, I'm still pretty rough after a nasty throat infection, so give me a little time to get my voice back ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.