My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

26 June 2016

Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery!

Well it seems my YouTube channel's content may have spawned a few imitators! I don't have the time or the inclination to check up on these reports myself. If others are copying what I've done, then hopefully more people will benefit from the tips and techniques.
I myself have been accused of releasing two videos which bore a close resemblance to a fellow 'tuber's - I hadn't seen the so called originals and so it was purely coincidence. With almost 450 videos, I'm surprised I've not trodden on more toes!
If you see a video that looks like one of mine, ask yourself whether it really is so close in content as to be unlikely to be a coincidence, before commenting on the similarity and including a link to mine. Coincidences do happen, and most woodworkers, in my experience, are honourable folk.
Finally, if YOU are blatantly copying my content...I'm mighty flattered! (but please refrain ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.