My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

4 May 2015

Busy, busy

With the weather improving, there is so much to do in the garden. But still I have been able to keep up regular YouTube postings. Do please check the recent videos, which include a review of a side rebate plane, completion of the sofa table maquette, initial prep of some slabs for coffee table builds later this summer, and a how to on flattening and smoothing a glued up panel.

I've also been out snapping the spring buds, leaves, and flowers of some of the areas native and naturalised trees, for a little project. More on that later.

Thanks to all of you who sent video ideas in. I now have a stack that should keep me busy for some time.

Don't forget the box building competition. There is still time to enter. The closing date was the 15th May, but since I shall be tied up that weekend, I won't be closing it down until the 17th or 18th now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.