My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

13 October 2014

Plane Anatomy Series - And What Next

Plane Anatomy Series:

Feedback about my recent plane anatomy posts and videos has been very positive.

The information is second nature to me now, after years of woodworking, but of course it is invaluable to those starting out. Indeed, it should help new woodworkers to progress more rapidly, without so much trial and error.

It's a bug-bear of mine, how a lot of experienced craftsmen like to keep secret the techniques they have developed over years of working. I get great pleasure passing on what I know, and the response to this series has been wonderful - big thank you to all that have left messages.

What Next:

There are a couple more plane anatomy titles underway, after which I shall be taking a break from the series to consentrate on some small projects that would make great Christmas presents.

The door wedges were the start of these gift ideas, and I've now got a good supply for family and friends (just don't let on!).

Some other ideas include Bat Boxes, Solitary Bee Hotels, Bird Boxes, Gardener's Dibbers, Tee-Light Holders, Drinks Coasters, Cutting Boards, and Desk Tidys.

Please, please, please, let me know which of these you would be interested in - there's not many weeks until Christmas, so they may not all get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.