My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

8 August 2014

A Little Down Time

Just to let you know that, as a result of my house and workshop move, I will have no broadband connection between now and the 21st August.
It sucks, and I have no idea why my service provider cannot do any better than that.
The upshot of this is that I shall not be able to upload any video, or easily reply to comments on my website, or YouTube channel.
Of course this does give you all the opportunity of reviewing some of my earlier videos on YouTube, which, despite my obvious lack of presenting experience at the time, still have plenty of useful tips for woodworkers.
Hope to be back in the saddle again soon. Until then, happy woodworking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.