My Patreon page
Main YouTube channel
Get Into Woodworking
Support & Apparel
Etsy store, Tree2Gift

4 November 2013

SketchUp Low Back Chair Woes

Unfortunately my SketchUp skills are pretty limited, and this chair with all it's sexy curves is proving too difficult for me to model that well. Can you help?

I've spent quite a while trying to pull together a model of the low back chair, and despite some helpful hints from viewers the results are not too good. You can at least get the basic idea, and the model components join in the same way as the chair is being built.

As far as supplying plans for the chair, I will be doing this as simple 2D drawings, that users can scale up to 1:1 templates.

However, if anyone out there is a wiz with SketchUp, and would like to help produce a polished model of the chair, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.